Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Chatterbox



So here I am back after a long silence with Chatterbox...I started working on him while I was at the Hotel. But I just completed the painting yesterday giving it a floral and rocky background.

The background took some time...first I had thought I will leave it plain...but suddenly got this idea...and it worked exactly in line with what I had envisioned....it is detailed...and that was done on purpose as I do not plan to stick a lot of paper in there....that is the plan as of now. I did this whole painting with Golden Fluid Acrylics and defined the sharper details with a Sharpie black permanent marker.

I have not been working on Nutcraker so I will be working on these two simultaneously. Also I will be working on some small sized watercolor cards which I planned to do for first 5 people who commented on my facebook profile...I will do these cards as a part of study for my upcoming work...And also I will be making a card for Cherie Stannard who met with a terrible accident last year. To know more about her you can visit her website http://www.nelsoncreative.com/cherie

Also did some little bit sketching but not something which I would like to show now :-)...Will be taking some more time to upload those here.

The upcoming studies which I spoke about...will be Bamboos, Tiger Portrait, some more Parrots , Horse and may be a Cat. So see you guys soon with all those study cards and Nutcracker and Chatterbox. So lots of fun coming up !

5 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this and i love the vibrant colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Manu Tandon said.........

    wah! Absolutely amazing painting.. really very vibrant..
    Looks like a 3 D too.. choice of colours great!!!
    I bet Jurong Bird park in Singapore will also not have such a beautiful parrot!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Divya and Manu ! Aur Manu...itni taarif karoge to bechara Parrot bhi sharma jayega :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I too concur with your friends..I looove the chatterbox

    ReplyDelete